Sunday, February 9, 2014

To Blog or not to Blog?

I have tossed the idea around for awhile of starting my own blog and over what. I am an avid hobbyist game developer and work on many various projects, some of which never get to see the light of day. I also do a lot of pixel art for not only my games, but for other developer's games as well, both free and paid work. I really didn't have much initial motivation with those projects as they were often very short and didn't warrant much outside of a forum post.

The Why:

I began working on an Isometric engine for a project in the works that we hope to develop and in so starting our own Indie game company. I don't have details on that just yet, but when it's setup I will post website and company blogs as they become available.

While all of this is in the works I decided this would be a good time to start blogging and blog my progress on the engine, post screenshots or videos and answer any questions that come my way. Each blog post will either be an update on the engine or me discussing some idea's and techniques I am currently working with .

As you can tell, I am still currently setting up the Blog and filling in the missing pieces so please bear with me on this I hope to have it finished and setup by the end of this week (Feb. 15). I will update with a Blog post on what exactly the Coin Purse Isometric Engine is and what it hopes to accomplish within a few days.


Thanks for reading my first blog post! If this sounds like something you'd like to read be sure to follow me and share with your friends.

                                                                                                                                          --Vohjiin

No comments:

Post a Comment